Visit this Site for more about the First Christian Youth
First Christian Youth is full of life and ready for any challenge. The youth group has recently decided to make there own brand and have started calling there self (The Foundry). This is base from iron workers that work in dirty, hot atmosphere to come together and make something great from nothing. The Youth group has started do community projects for outreach and have grown in many ways over the last several weeks.
Mission and Purpose
-Love God, Love Others, Serve Others
Along with keeping with the mission of the church, the primary purpose and focus of this youth ministry is to equip and to support students in establishing and/or continuing in their growth of being ambassadors for Christ, who love God wholeheartedly and desire to grow spiritually while seeking to serve God and to be evangelistic to the lost.
- Be a Vehicle of starting, growing, encouraging and equipping students’ relationship as they live with God
2. Celebrate life change and to communicate its importance
3. Empower, challenge and encourage students to use their gifts in the life of the Church
4. Build healthy relationships between students and adults Christians in an atmosphere that values students and point them to the Truth.
5. Team with, train and include parents in the spiritual shaping we do as a ministry.
Who We Are
“The Foundry” is the official name of the First Christian Church of Stilwell, OK Youth Group. Our youth group consist of 6th – 12th grade students. “The Foundry” is founded on the Proverbs 27:17, “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.” We seek to forge new relationship with Christ and others, to equip students to be kingdom workers and strengthen them in their walk with Christ.
When We Meet
Community Outreach (Twenty 4 Seven)
6:30 – 8:00 pm. Student 6th – 12th. Family Life Center @ First Christian Church
(306 N. 2nd ST.)
9:30 -10:15 am. Separate Classes Provided for 6th-12th Grade.
Various Class locations.
10:30 – 12:00 am. Church Service is open to all.
Worship, Communion and God’s Truth